If you want to do business in Europe, setting up a company in a European country might be the easiest way to do so. Serbia offers a quick and easy company formation process.
Europe at your fingertips
Your Serbian company will make it ideal to do business with the whole of Europe. The country has fee trade agreements with the EU and Russia, and it is also part of The Central European Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA), signed by Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro and Kosovo.
Help in company formation
While company formation is a simple process, you will need some local knowledge in order to make opening a company in Serbia smooth and worry-free. If you choose the assistance of our company, you get just that.
Company setup package
Our service covers everything you need to get your company up and running. These include the following:
- company registration
- company registration tax
- VAT registration (local and international)
- company bank account opening
- initial accountancy (basic reporting towards authorities)
- tax number and social security registration for the director
- chamber of commerce registration
What else will you need for setting up a company?
Before you even start the company formation process, you need to consider the aspects of running a company in order to make it compliant with Serbian regulations as well as successful. We can help you with compliance, so you can more freely focus on your success.
You will definitely need the following:
- Registered address: the address where authorities expect to find you. Find out more about our registered address service here.
- Company accountant: in Serbia, companies are required to have an accountant. Let us help you find one who best suits you and your company activity. Find our more here.